Vote for the Ugliest Guitar in the World
Eastwood Guitars invites you to participate in the Ugliest Guitar Contest and try and win one of the 24 limited ugliest guitars in the world.
Eastwood chose 8 very special looking guitars and ask you to choose the one that looks the ugliest to you. On June 1st, the guitar with the most votes will become "The World's Ugliest Guitar" and Eastwood will do a limited run of 24 instruments. Enter the contest on Eastwood Facebook page and try to win of of these "uglies" :
- The Wandré Scarabeo, a 1960's italian guitar
- The Tonika EGS-650, the soviet response to the Telecaster in 1969
- Crucianelli Spazial, a 1965 italian guitar with a moon shape
- First Man Liverpool : a 1968 japanese Beatles Tribute
- Burns Super Streamline : a 1959 british instrument
- The Orpheus 12 : a 1960's bulgarian 12 string electric guitar
- The Jolana Star IX : a 1970 Czechoslovakian rock model
- Orfeus "Skurill" : another 6 string bulgarian guitar
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eastwood Guitars Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series Eastwood introduces its Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series.
- Eastwood Guitars Joey Leone Superfast Eastwood introduces the Joey Leone Superfast semi-hollow body guitar.
- Eastwood Warren Ellis Signature Tenor Guitar After 12 months of collaboration between Eastwood Guitars and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis (The Dirty Three, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman) the new Eastwood Tenor Guitar is ready for release.