New DPA mics for Guitar, Sax, Trumpet...
DPA have created a range of mics handcrafted in Denmark for a wide array of musical instruments, complete with carrying cases and discreet mounting solutions.
The first four models in the new range are the 4099 Guitar, 4099 Sax, 4099 Trumpet and 4099 Violin. Each 4099 is designed and optimized for one particular instrument family, "to ensure the finest audio reinforcement when performing live" say DPA.
- Wireless compatible
- Flexible and easy one-hand mounting
- Holder gentle to the instrument
Designed for acoustic guitar, mandolin, banjo and dobro, the 4099 Guitar condenser offers practically unlimited placement possibilities as well as a sound that is considerably more natural than an internal microphone or pick-up.
For more info, click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RODE M1 -- new dynamic live mic RODE Introduces the new M1 live performance dynamic microphone.
- Infrasonic BLOW4D Infrasonic has introduced their newest product, the BLOW4D digital/analog monitors. These monitors include onboard D/A conversion (featuring Burr Brown op amps), room compensation controls, and a low frequency response switch.
- Blue Microphones Icicle Blue Introduces Icicle In-line USB Converter and Preamp.