RODE M1 -- new dynamic live mic
RODE Introduces the new M1 live performance dynamic microphone.
The M1 is the only dynamic performance microphone on the market with a lifetime warranty, says Rode.
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick-up pattern
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Lifetime warranty (online registration required)
For more information on the M1 click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Infrasonic BLOW4D Infrasonic has introduced their newest product, the BLOW4D digital/analog monitors. These monitors include onboard D/A conversion (featuring Burr Brown op amps), room compensation controls, and a low frequency response switch.
- Blue Microphones Icicle Blue Introduces Icicle In-line USB Converter and Preamp.
- Yamaha Pocketrak CX portable recorder Yamaha Corporation of America are now shipping their new Pocketrak CX. While the Pocketrak 2G fills the niche an ultra-slim recorder with an omni-directional mic for recording lectures, meetings and rehearsals, the Pocketrak CX adds an upgraded stereo microphone system and expandability, designed for recording live music.