< Tous les avis Cort RB4
Cort RB4
Cort RB4

4-string bass guitar from Cort belonging to the RB series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
newick57 newick57
Published on 07/26/06 at 01:36
Made in the core rb4 remains in the same spirit as low cort artisan with
its 24 frets
Bartolini MK1 his microphone kit with three bands equa mk2 with active / passive switch by push pull on the volume knob
its handle and screwed fairly flat
its natural wood finish (the most beautiful effect with two colors by aillor diffrentes between the front and rear body spares by func relates go see it is very nice!)
his easel and mechanical black Hipshot
a note found in roughly the same characteristics from Ibanez in the same price range (even microphones equa finish etc ...)
take a look at their sites

Conclusion: Low very full and luthier look for 600, it's not disgusting

USE

The very thin neck in severe enables quick and prcis play and Bay distance greater ropes to the left hand slapper easily
the access to acute is facilitated by the shape of the body under the handle that is dug in a half circle is screwed round of the disability is not well compensated beast and handy
Gnrale the use is more acceptable weight that does not entail any trauma in the left shoulder and yet I sometimes play several hours of affil (I do not play well seated, although the form and balance the weight of his body permitting)
the SLP Bartolini dpassent enough rope to ask them the thumb when playing fingers that we play nearly the bridge or handle it works

just in the sound
then the equa three bands, did its job and the palette of sounds, provided that we know what we want, is easily and quickly accessible
Idale for slap tapping and other techniques "modern" in boustant bass and treble this low will defend both pop rock trip hop jazz boustant bass and middle and removing treble was a huge bass sound
mine is plugged into a speaker with 300W peavey 15 "and tweeter and sends
it behaves well with my AW3 effects, Q tron ​​big muff, Dealey chorus ...

Conclusion: Victor wooten to reggae Led Zeppelin has primus she can do anything even if its sound is not as typ a real bass luthier (I think that one day I will customize it with other microphones as for the rest nothing wrong)

small BMOL: when I bought it was not bad rgle bordered bad I have to correct the action and the length of the strings, but an electric musician still has cl allen I also quickly changed the strings that sounded too mtallique at the beginning and who have aged like a dog: 7 times too fast!

SONORITS

I love the funk maceo parker to red hot, and yes, this coffee knows how
Before her, I was playing on low action V passive (not bad for a low chre so little by the way) and I was obliged to tinker the equa 7 bands of my amp. It's ancient history the equa my amp is now a dish with acute and serious bass boost and does the rest with equa Three bands, balance and active / passive switch working live sound very quickly during a song. For example spend the bass boost active sound by simply pressing the volume button, the foot

what I like is its diversity and sound with only one bass I play in a rock band, a group of acoustic music and a funk / soul and all of my flicitent sound I plug myself on a peavey, a fender or Laney !!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for two months and I squinted over for Christmas!
I craqu its look it is manufactured in collaboration with an American luthier and copy his model)
I had already tried the bass cort artisan who are the equivalent and have impressed me with their report qualitprix, but I did not like their head this one convinced me
Well as I have already said there were some rglages do, but it's cheap, it is manufactured in core and is not in fender, no one tests then try the well for tou vrifier and ask the salesperson if any to make some adjustments to sound and plays perfectly and prvoyez few more for strings and a proper cover ...
J hopes to have t util you even if you have understood the I love this instrument