< Tous les avis Duesenberg D-Bass 4
Duesenberg D-Bass 4

4-string bass guitar from Duesenberg belonging to the D-Bass series

neko828 neko828
Published on 01/04/09 at 01:32
What is said in the catalog Duesenberg:

PRICE: 1490

German hardware.

Contrle "mid shape", allowing a smooth transition from the J-Bass in his P-Bass with a single pair of humbucker "Bass Toaster" Duesenberg. with, nothing left to chance does a push / pull to switch between parallle mode and the series mode.

Micro: Duesenberg Bass-Toaster

Contrles: 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 mid-shape, fashion series / parallle

Body: Solid Alder amricain 51 x 33 x 4.5cm

Neck: 22 frets, not reinforced.

True and gave a:

Always the same price: 1490

The Violin D-Bass:

The violin is not bad. The handle is quite enjoyable and cir, navigating it quite easily. The button is rather Smouth, freight height relatively little lev. We do a screwed sleeve that is adjusted. The handle is flexible, you can have fun doing coma. But I venture myself not too too much when even the handle does possde no reinforcements !! The mcaniques and cls are prcises and original. Ct easel is too lightweight ... Indeed it does not stick fully and perfectly the table ... We observe one day ... It's a shame for an instrument that price. So I think we lose a little bit of sustain. Ct pulling strings I do not think this bass is made to accommodate many more than 100-45. The painting is done well, the blue Duesenberg Introduced in brochures and on the net is well respected. The originality of the color and the shape of the bass are clearly his strong point !!

The Electronic D-Bass:

The electronics is quite inefficient. The knob that serves Tone is not very progressive, it's almost all or nothing. Then the passage of P-Bass J-Bass mode gives the impression of a second false "Tone" limit a pseudo "bright". I do not know how you explained this, but do not imagine that you have a sound Accuracy and sound Jazz or a mix of the two as explained in catalogs, it is not for me that a commercial argument is vague kind arflichi to get a super low that it is too much, you have two in one. Although the series passage is understandable In parallel with the split. By pushing against the pots white plate everything because dfonce is not deep enough ... The installs microphones on the bass are not very efficient uptake MI is not famous. I modified micro heights just to see if it changed something ... Unfortunately not ...

USE

What happens when we play on the D-bass:

The bass is well balanced. The access to acute is correct. When playing seated without the bass tend strap slip out of the bass horn. So prvoir to play with a sitting even strap. Standing it holds in place. As above the handle screaming is quite pleasant. The string action can be quite low rgle. A vacuum bass vibrate properly, the rumbling inside.

SONORITS

Law rglage (12h) or neutral:
On a monitor speaker on POD: Very honestly I would say that this is not convincing.
On a Vox T-15: It's nice but nothing more.
On a Ampeg SVT2 PRO: Well it's not either revolution in sound.

The D-bass out of its micro Toaster sound toast !! It not grow !! And that quite a few character !!

Redoing my tests but this time making rglages, so the sound pleases me. I russis get something nice. But the lowest frequencies are a bit confusing.

NOTICE GLOBAL

For my part I find the quality report is not there. I play in a band where there adj two Duesenberg guitars, 49 and Outlaw, well see. The quality is the appointment with the concerned, besides the guitars are sold with holsters that is not the case for bass. Low in Duesenberg really the poor relations of the brand. This is unfortunate and regrettable !!!
This is a bass that is pleasant by its look, a color, and its handle. But I think it is much better to make purchases in this price range !!

So that everyone can do what an idea here are some pictures: