Fame Baphomet 4

* Electronic active MEC 2-band-BEC2
* Bridge massive WSC Partsland WB 60
* WSC Motorsports closed Partsland JB15
* Finish: Black Satin Gothic

I found the game very comfortable (though I also JazzBass)
The weight seems perfect to me not too heavy so as not to hurt my back but well enough to keep up.

The active electronics can change the sound well. But it at any time to a low well-typed low-medium. Even with the treble thoroughly impossible to have a snapping sound as well as the JB. That said, I'm not sure what it is to request (at least for me it's all good I was looking to a different sound of JB)

It makes little time I've already got a very positive view on this bass.

Having touched on the cheap secondhand that I be satisfied but I think what is really worth the 700 € new.