Fender Classic '60s Jazz Bass
Publié le 06/01/08 à 18:27
Mexico Manufacturing
20 frets
Alder body
maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
2x Vintage style bi-pole pickups
2x volume
1x tone controls
4 Vintage saddle

Handle end and pleasant access to acute is easy.
Weighing significant but not too heavy with a good strap, this bass is still perfectly balanced.

The two microphones defaults are correct, however I have changed after one year.

The bridge pickup offers an interesting medium that can recall the sound aesthetic of Jaco pastoruis, the two open mics offer a nice round but may appear rough at high volume.

You should check the grounding to avoid the "buzz of the release of string."

The volume knob is exponential, not far from its 0-80% and high-level rise between 80% and ... thoroughly.

This instrument is perfect for me in environments also pure jazz and acid jazz, funk-rock variety. The sound remains very typical Jazz Bass, which will suit some and of course less in other ...

I play mainly on the head and amp David Eden 4x10 "SWR. I am very happy with this setup perfect multi-purpose.

I purchased this power in late 2005. I now well in hand and every day it remains a great pleasure to take several hours in the hands. It must nevertheless assume its look very Pastorius ... The little detail that always delights me, on my sunburst model, and the beautiful color of the head!

I do not know if this is the case in a series, but it is possible to remove the skid plate (no "trenches combatant" under the plate), which offers a vintage aesthetic perfectly suitable.

Good value for money, it seems (and hearing evidence) to have a quality instrument in the hands.

I do not regret at all the choice of this instrument.