G&L ASAT Bass
G&L ASAT Bass

4-string bass guitar from G&L belonging to the USA ASAT Bass series.

wal75 wal75
Publié le 11/24/08 à 02:32
Has she made in USA, Factory G & L
-21 Frets, 2 humbuckers MM splittable in series or parrallle
G & L bridge-classical
-1Volume, 1 bass and treble tonality, slecteur microphone 3 position (neck, neck + bridge, bridge), series / parralle, treble boost, active, passive.
Jazz bass-inning nail gun tainted oil, table 3 tone sunburst Saddle Flamm

It is a race for amateurs rgal handles fast, it is a little more than a sterling pais is a stick for me ... REFERENCES
-L 'treble for CSTA is a dconcertante ease.
-Level ergonomics is the gross dcoffrage, ergonomics is basic I'll say, that's enough, the bass is quite heavy (I used a thumb and a MM yet) but does not Reveals tiring standing.
The only criticism I have is the fact that there have not chamfer on the top of the table tends to cut off my circulation playing mdiator (fingers and no slap g sons).
-At his: It is monstrous! this bass is a ral plug and play! the output level is impressive is not sterling my weight ... ct

-This bass is perfect to use as I indicated to rock pretty hard.
I use it with an Ampeg SVT-2 Pro and a 6X10 "markbass, without di amp valvedrive.
-The sound palette is very wide of his classic 70's, JB, PB, MM survaitamine low when everything is donf.
-I love the sound MM, that i the same with something as more

I have used it for about 1 year
Particularity is that it is a rather rare instrument, the least is that it is quite natural and not easily tamed tjs.
-I 'd played ibanez, WW thumb, MM stingray, Mr. Sterling, jazz bass, Danelectro ...
Price-quality level, there is nothing wrong the quality is the height of the price information 2000
I would do it without hesitating choice! I can almost touch over my other basses since I have, I would like the opportunity to try a hollow