Hohner B2ADB
raph.bass raph.bass
Publié le 07/03/07 à 05:36
Made in Korea
24 frets, neck-through headless
Body and maple neck and rosewood fingerboard.
2 humbucker pickups selected by EMG
D-tuner bridge with licensed Steinberger
2 volumes, slecteur active / passive, 2 eq bands active

The handle is enjoyable
We can not do better for Access in acute
It is well trslgre balance, we can remain with the journalist Entire shoulders without problem.
The sound is good but is fairly typical "modern" (not well rounded and warm).
I n'tait not comfortable resting my thumb on the pickups (up microphones trs is close to the E string) so I add a wedge of liege.

I use it mainly to play metal. It is perfectly suited for this purpose: pchu sound, the passage in drop D ais weight, ... make it a good tool scne. I head the branch in a Markbass Little Mark 2 connects a baffle 410 EBS. I love his sharp pops and many mediums Submitted. It lacks a little low in some situations (I'll have a look at CREL see what they can do for me ...).
I had a spirit by dj Steinberger graphite but the wooden MODEL hohner sounds much better (not the same price either!).
-EDIT 03/07/07- The person uses in various formations, the low s'avre effective in all its styles thanks its happening everywhere. The sound is standard asset (EMG) and trs own. In passive sound is a little more "dirty" roots. It is a good low-rev.

I really like the practice of this instrument ct (easy to transport, not bulky, d-tuner, lgre, look unusual ,...) Despite toy aspects, the price is justified because it is a good instrument.