Ibanez RB630
Ibanez RB630

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Roadstar II series.

Groove on Family Groove on Family
Publié le 01/20/07 à 02:57
• Precision Bass body type black / white plate, passive, volume + tone, 21 frets
• View the previous opinion. I know nothing more about his pedigree.

• The handle is really too large for my taste.
• No problem to access the treble.
• It weighs but it gets worse.
• For sound that is "vintage", a grain, the charm of passive treble a little bit garish to be, but you can draw round sounds like soul, R & B, rock, 60's, 70's and even reggae.

He 's come out of from time to time. This is my first bass. It emits a very light background noise, but little more than some new JB
HA3500 in my head with the greasy fuzz is perfect for songs like "gratitude" of the Beastie Boys.

• The + Its appearance and sound "Roots", its sentimental value.
The - really too large handle / weight.
• No, I didn 't tried other models at that time. I buy before you even know how to play the bass.
• For the price / quality ratio is m 'had seemed good. I had it to pay 500 francs a hand amp with 80 watts rotten there are 12 or 13.
• To begin with hindsight it was perfect. Today I find the handle too large to do this but it makes your fingers.

Mine is very roots, electronic crachouille some pets and wear of the coating of the handle from a few frets. May be one day when I'm rich I tinker. I keep it out of nostalgia and what she does is probably not much. For the estimation of the opinion above, if that is the case the better. May be it has appreciated in value??