Certainly produced in Southeast Asia is ...
- 24 frets, a micro micro JB + 1 PB
- Basic rack
- 1 volume + micro general tone, 3-position selector classic.
- Handle very flat and wide, very comfortable ...
Ergonomics-fit for a Warlock, regardless of the brand, that is deplorable. The body shape with "special" creates a significant imbalance. Remedy: change straplocks space. Easy, but it leaves two holes in the varnish.
- The sound is amazing on a bass that would be oriented toward the big sound that spot. The micro split type "precision" gives a round, but no more, on the micro jazz, offering a big snapping percussive techniques for ...
Microphones that stick slightly to the beast ... But that's why I chose it. The sound is similar to that found on a Squier.
Note: you must remove the microphones and make another shield cavities to prevent the "buzz" the simple alone, ditto for the cavity to dedicated knobs.
Instrument very versatile in terms of sound.
- Should any style of music, saw the marriage of microphones used, but the Warlock will look much zikos away ...
- Played on an amp with a 15 "and a tweeter, it delivers as a function of (the) micro (s) choose (s) a wide range of sounds, the tone knob acts as a booster acute very useful for slap, but personal, I do not play. Arpeggios lack a little definition, but attention, we speak of an instrument to less than 150 €
- I like the look, mine is white, it is not too aggressive for a Warlock, it's my low "emergency". I love its versatility and price. The handle is very good.
- I do not like the finish of the frets, the complete lack of armor (bzzzzz) ... and varnish fragile. But hey, € 150 ...
This is an honest instrument, like a Squier in terms of sound but must eventually self (shield, file, oil). Good for beginners or second instrument while maintaining a wide range of sounds.