Jim Harley JB60 Atlanta
21 frets, 2 micros Jazz Jim Harley
Fender type bridge basic
1 volume and 1 tone micro General
Bolt

The handle is very nice, I board was surprised by this model and models in general Jim Harley (I board also tried the precision and jazz bass vintage), and is better than the sleeves Squier, Ibanez and company. .. Except perhaps for Cort, they make great games. Access to acute ... Ben is a jazz bass not terrible, but it is not related to the model. As it weighs against, but again it's because it's a Jazz Bass, Squier is the same, the Fender but a little less good.
It's been two years since I board, and not moved to the handle of a hair, yet I live in the Caribbean and climatic conditions (humidity and temperature change) are harsh. As against the timber are not terrible, quite fragile.

With it I play the Jazz, especially the Jaco, I even ais défrettée this in mind and it sounds the same! I manage to get the sound with Jaco! I play on a 15 watt Hartke and there are no problems, except perhaps for the accuracy of the notes now that I défrettée ais. With the neck pickup was the sound quite flat and with a Jazz Bass bridge pickup was Jaco sound. I use very rarely two together, it does not interest to me. I put 8 because the price is more than adequate.

2 years and I never tire of it more than that, I had a fender but not this one of disgust! The finishes are perhaps worse than a squier but the sound and playability are the same or better!
I advise anyone who wants to start, it's a better quality / price ratio that is on squier! The Cort, Ibanez and others are below it is clear, I mean in the same price range.