Maison RB séries
Éric Éric

«  Good sonnorité ratio Q / P unbeatable »

Publié le 12/22/06 à 14:25
I think this bass was made in France "HOUSE".

24 frets, a bridge pickup + 2 side handle, micro active ASP.

4 knobs for tone + volume control.

Bolt

I have this bass for 2 days.
We must say that it was three weeks that I was eyeing it.
I had tried several times to the store and I really cracked.
The handle is great for my (small) fingers of guitarist ;-).
Very pleasant to use, play easy, easy.
I do not know if the previous owner who has set the bass but it is the hair! The handle has not moved - no problem with curly - that happiness!
The access is very easy to acute, it is a treat.
The body is small enough and low light.

If it sounds?
For me it actually sounds great!
Well a little bit metal but this is easily solved by a judicious choice of the strings
We obtain very easily the big sound!

Because the strings are very close to the neck and the bass is active, it is a joy for lovers of slap!

I use this bass for the home studio and then I decided to take lessons.

For the moment I have not used or very little effects (chorus) but it meets the quarter turn.

I use a 200 watt Nemesys> nickel.

Well it says it is not a Rickenbacker ....

I use it for two days and I'm really maintenent bleuffé ...

I bought this bass 279 euros, well I do not really regret it!

I have not enough experience with this bass music to tell you this choice if I do it again lol.

I'll be back by six months to give you back my opinion ...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That we're on 22/12/2006

No regrets.
This bass is bleufante.
I persist and sign my opinion.