Mayones Be 4
Mayones Be 4

4-string bass guitar from Mayones belonging to the Be series.

tetsuo_fr tetsuo_fr
Published on 07/07/05 at 06:47
Manufactured in Poland, lower "semi" since SERIES workshop by luthiers (20 said the site)
Well, must love the wood, dj base, because it is not the kind to hide Misr of violin with a coat of varnish Zolie ;-)
Possibility to take options:
- MEC pickups or Bartholini
- Pr-amp Aguilar (optional)
exists NECK
Straplock Schaller

See the website for precision ... (Www.mayones.com)

My version: Bartholini microphones, pre-amp Intgr Aguilar.
Requires 2 9V batteries easily changeable (trs simple ACCS)

4 knobs: volume, treble, mid, bass + attack ... provides great opportunities ...

The neck is REALLY impressive ease of sweetness ... a bit like a sea of ​​oil, slipped by itself ...

CHAC is quite acute in AIS and the rest is easy attaquble in touch as slap ...
Trs low balance, no problem of the ct (unlike some brands that I would not cite ;-(

I play with fingers and a little slap now and then, and clearly it is quite easy, despite my small but delicate hands ...

For even when it is against rather heavy, but it's not REALLY seen the thundering machine ... So I would put 9 ==> Got to attach the strap (adjustable strap Levis) when you play 2 hours, failing which the lower end up 15 cm from the ground ...

So it's quite simple, the range of sounds that can be found is standard.

The big worry, derrire is that it is better to note the configuration for next time!

More generally, in addition DIFFERENT rglages ranging from foil to super big sound very fat (but Dfine, eh!), We feel especially big diffrence in sound that each product based on Manir his play and the location where you play ... tural and there is a diffrence, I did not not on a US Jazzbass example (we tried three and two basses)

The only "concern" (so to speak) is that, for the most rglages moves away (micro build on the high or the medium), we end up with a sound a bit too sharp (or based medium), reflecting Obviously the possibilities of the machine but I will not (not got my) as a little "peak" for me. We can not say it's a REALLY inconvnient but hey ;-)

Buy September 2004

Assets:
ben prs little while, sonorities of the ease of play, through the "line" of the machine

Cons:
good, even when it's heavy (I'm a small frame) ... Apart a. ..

At quality price ratio, despite the increases that occurred in recent times, it's still a good deal trs trs. It is, for example, a higher or Warwick CATEGORY Jazzbass without a problem (personal opinion, right), for a price even when MODR against the capabilities of the instrument ...
The biggest inconvnient: still online ... Finally, for my part in a possdant is plutt a positive, loving, always have a little "exclusive" in my instruments ...

I put in 9 and 10, therefore, in view of the report qualitprix quite impressive.