Mayones Be 4
Mayones Be 4

4-string bass guitar from Mayones belonging to the Be series.

Afu1 Afu1
Published on 08/19/04 at 04:47
C is low although a series fabique hand in a workshop with a score of luthier.
The body is finished in natural oil amazaque.
The handle is screwed and five piece of mahogany and maple with natural finish, the key is natural rosewood on which 24 jumbo fret.
The hardware is a sign Schaller and black, the mount of origin with GHS strings bommers pulling 45 to 105.
At the micro level two configurations are proposed: either 2 JB MEC preamp with a gasp or two with JB Bartolini Bartolini preamp.
At an adjustable knob for volume using pussh pull to move from assets to liabilities, a button used to set two active bass and treble equalizer, 1 third in two equal parts, using scale for acute and severe.
In addition, this bass is equipped as standard with Straplock Shaller

The feel of this bass is fantastic, for my part I j hook from the beginning.
The natural touch of the handle is very comfortable and allows speed of play left hand quite staggering, skin n is absolutely not stopped.
The curve of the body are very hollow that can be positioned really as desired, the junction body Bizau handle is perfect for slap, and allows access to the indentation Acute very easy.
Everything is perfectly balanced, ca does not sting the nose.
J add detail in the body of the bass is bomb on top and curved on the bottom like a thumb for example, as this allows the dock as the flop sees fit.
two small hitch for small size machine weighs are the weight, it looks like a bit of a bubinga, and bombure body combines with the fact that micro Barto are quite make the plastic Aposition gaming destabilistante stumbles a bit at the beginning
In sound (I do not speak even though the version in Bartolini team), the adjustments are very effective and its pallete is so huge that it is a pert little early.

Bartolini sound is fairly typical and do not like it has all the bass by its side a bit aggressive, having said that we get aisemment deep bass and treble glitz, c is very malleable while retaining the character Bartolini.
C is a very versatile bass, I play a big majority of the metal with my band, it is very comfortable thanks to its al temperamental Bartolini, having said that I play a lot for my piece of apple oreinte more funk and jazz, and yet it s comes out without any problems.
FYI I arm my home on a small 25 watt crate and Hartke 3500 with a box repeated in 4 * 10.
J loves the sounds pretty rich medium, and I love him so much n when the fever is too loud is a bit c parradoxal but I've found a compromise on the Be4

I play on it in March 2004, I especially appreciates its ergonomics and its phenomenal natural finish.
J have tried a standard corvette bubinga before purchasing since I was feeling a little in between, and after those few months with her and tries the new corvette bubinga and ash eb my choice is still doing on it without hesitation.
At value for money, c is incomparable in this range of instrument is not cheaper.