Music Man StingRay 4 HH
Music Man StingRay 4 HH

4-string bass guitar from Music Man belonging to the StingRay series.

fistoule fistoule

«  For what it's worth it »

Publié le 10/21/10 à 08:10
Cited.
Mine has the maple keys

was told of the test well (weight, size of the handle ,....) but in fact it'll stick it's still a very enjoyable four strings to play and the weight is not at all inconvenient.
Access to treble is good.
I find that the gap between the strings is perfect for a game versatile (for the slap: thumb will not hit all the strings).
I play with a pick and it sends! Too besides my head (amp) saw bad ...

Is a real butcher!
fingers is well rounded, slap it with a pick though. Used with any head lamp is the ultimate! good accuracy for eighth-tempo high (above 160bpm)
I love the bridge pickup: good slap.
My Ashdown 500 EVO II saturates very quickly on the other hand because its level of output is enormous. She is active it is on! I tested with a head ampeg 450H and there ... no problem. Cash when the head is the monster will not stop playing!
I rock with and it sounds great. I

3 years now and I would not change any time soon!
I had an ibanez srx 500 (nice little bass) and before I realized the price difference ...
Nice game, good looks, versatile sound and big bass in you want in here.
€ 2500 new is expensive but hey I regret not tightened the belt myself for having that choice and I would do without hesitation)