- Made in the USA
- 22 boxes, two jazz bartolini microphones (if it is the Rb4 J-2000) and one microphone bartolini also (if he is the Rb4)
- Volume 1, two EQ (1 micro) and a cut boost, basically it is the level of Boost
- One of the most enjoyable innings I have ever touched ... It's pure happiness
- Access to acute is simple
- Ergonomic level is super super friendly! It is very light and is naturally inclined diagonally
- The sound is énormissime whether the RbJ2 release or Rb is huge, the sound of boost gives a very powerful and unique
- Music style level you can do anything, Rb4 the J-2000 is more oriented Jazz because of microphones but very suitable to rock too ... Whether Rb4 Rb4 or J-2 they both used Chris Wolstenholm (MUSE bassist for the uneducated) (the Rbj2 during late showbiz and recording of Origin of Symmetry, in qsui is Rb4 of the premieeres was uen sunbursnt during the period showbiz and the beginning of the tour OOS now he has a blue candy, hardly used (in Italy and on the US tour) a red candy he dyed black for a while before they pass Glastonbury in 2004 and has a black that was originally blue ...) So very good bass
- Level fact for me it will be a POD, a big muff, a fuzz factory has the opportunity and FM4 line of 6 Ampeg amp level
- The sound truly unique I guess we are love or not love, masi if you are looking for an American bass with a crazy sound that qoit jazz, rock, metal (metal look good for the require ironing) c ' is that which you need !!!
-J'en Use it for over a year and frankly I've never regretted ...
-level value for money, it's true that it's expensive but $ 2500 new uen time we touched and heard the beast is pa hesitation !!!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
pierre LAB's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)