[NAMM] Jens Ritter R8 Concept
Jens Ritter adds to his R8-Singlecut series the Concept electric bass, with an original Aqua Monique finish.
Jens Ritter explains that this new R8 Concept bass combines the features of the R8-Singlecut bass with the Roya Concept design. One particularity on this instrument, the tuning gear is installed on the back of the instrument.
- One piece flamed maple body
- Body color: Aqua Monique
- Body finish: Transparent high gloss - hand polished
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Tuners: Ritter Body tuning system
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Color: Aqua Monique
- Fingerboard: Makassar ebony
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 33.3"
- Electronics: Ritter C-3-S active/passive 3-band
The price has not been communicated. More pictures of the R8 Concept are available on www.ritter-instruments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EBS announces Billy Sheehan Signature Drive Bassists will have the opportunity to discover at the NAMM Show 2013 the new EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Drive effect pedal.
- [NAMM] T-Rex updates its Sweeper bass chorus T-Rex Engineering will debut at NAMM 2013 the second version of its Sweeper chorus pedal for bass.
- [NAMM] Fender completes the Select Series The Fender Select Series expands in 2013 with new guitars and basses. Let's start the tour with the Active Jazz Bass...