[NAMM] Eva Gardner Precision Bass by Squier
Squier introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 the Eva Gardner Precision Bass.
The brand-new Eva Gardner Precision Bass features special graphics, including Gardner’s clipper ship tattoo recreated just above the bridge, special 12th-fret inlay graphics and a thumb rest.
Other features include:
- Basswood body
- 34" scale maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and matching headstock
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid dot inlays
- Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Domed control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- Hi-Mass bridge with four brass “barrel” saddles
- Standard open-gear tuners
- Gloss Black finish
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Orange OB1-K bass amp head Along two new guitar amp heads, Orange introduces at NAMM 2014 a new 1000W bass amp head.
- [NAMM] Three new B.C. Rich bass guitars B.C. Rich has announced the introduction at NAMM 2014 of one Warlock and two Mockingbird basses.
- [NAMM] Radial Bassbone OD bass preamp Radial Engineering announces the new Bassbone OD for the NAMM Show 2014.