[NAMM] Eva Gardner Precision Bass by Squier
Squier introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 the Eva Gardner Precision Bass.
The brand-new Eva Gardner Precision Bass features special graphics, including Gardner’s clipper ship tattoo recreated just above the bridge, special 12th-fret inlay graphics and a thumb rest.
Other features include:
- Basswood body
- 34" scale maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and matching headstock
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid dot inlays
- Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Domed control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- Hi-Mass bridge with four brass “barrel” saddles
- Standard open-gear tuners
- Gloss Black finish
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.