[NAMM] Eva Gardner Precision Bass by Squier
Squier introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 the Eva Gardner Precision Bass.
The brand-new Eva Gardner Precision Bass features special graphics, including Gardner’s clipper ship tattoo recreated just above the bridge, special 12th-fret inlay graphics and a thumb rest.
Other features include:
- Basswood body
- 34" scale maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and matching headstock
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid dot inlays
- Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Domed control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- Hi-Mass bridge with four brass “barrel” saddles
- Standard open-gear tuners
- Gloss Black finish
For more info, visit www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.