[NAMM] Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster
Fender debuts new Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster at NAMM 2014.
The full specs of the guitar are:
- Alder body with gloss polyester finish
- 25.5" scale "C"-shaped maple neck with bound rosewood fretboard, 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Matching painted headcap with Troy's signature on the back
- American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Two volume and two tone "Witch Hat" controls, 3-way toggle switch
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Metallic Oxblood Paint
For more info go to www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Orange introduces the Dual Dark Series New Orange 50W and 100W Dual Dark amp heads premiered today at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] New Line 6 AMPLIFi amps Line 6 has decided to stir up the guitar world with the AMPLIFi Series that comprises 5-way amps and an iOS app.
- [NAMM] Taylor 800 Series revisited Taylor Guitars celebrate its 40th anniversary by redoing its flagship guitar series and reintroducing it at NAMM 2014.