Fender debuts new Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster at NAMM 2014.
The full specs of the guitar are:
- Alder body with gloss polyester finish
- 25.5" scale "C"-shaped maple neck with bound rosewood fretboard, 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Matching painted headcap with Troy's signature on the back
- American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Two volume and two tone "Witch Hat" controls, 3-way toggle switch
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Metallic Oxblood Paint
For more info go to www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.