Squier Jazz Bass (Made in Japan)
Squier Jazz Bass (Made in Japan)

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

la-touffe la-touffe
Publié le 12/05/09 à 10:01
20 frets
micro jazz bass us
jazz bass neck end and quite right
2 volumes 1 tone

super nice round access to very sharp right you have a great sound all the time ... say that it gets off the ... I tested one of us yesterday and 2009 compared to the Squier choice is quickly made ... Squier

agree it has all the styles ... zik I slap a lot with it and the breaks bah I play on a fender bassman and Ashdown Five Fifteen bah and good sound is just perfect (regardless of the amp) the micro sounds serious precision the bridge super sharp and precise and both at the same time I let you imagine

I bought a 70th Savat someone who does not what it was so mega deal or I quit to do anything in the world (I play more with this bass with my stingray XD) if you find one LET votrre your fender musicman (only the latest ^ ^) and buy it, it is just perfect