Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

Binuts Binuts

«  enjoyable remake that choice, style and especially "groovy baby" »

Publié le 10/23/10 à 05:29
Everything is said elsewhere.

I had much less trouble finding the right rglages with this bass with my active bass of yesteryear who had 4 buttons ...
Here I have a knob neck pickup, a knob microwave bridge and a knob tone (bass / treble) I play easily between those who get along very well rglages.

Ergonomics pleasant, has a jazz bass is all the same, it is always fed.
CASC is the acute apprciable.
It PSE heavy but throw in a look if you feel fatigue coming, you forget seeing this color, varnish, these inlays in the handle OUAHHH

Easy ' have a sound in the treble slamming.
Or a serious and well rounded

Or between the two, just enough treble in a funky groove that his own country.

When I push my 100W Fender amp this bass m'pate each time the sound is compressed and wondering what would be a Jazz Bass mexico which would have cost 300 more

I play a little funk, a little bit I slapper, rock to mdiator.
Sometimes I use an Ibanez distortion or overdrive my home-made history fun ..

I use it for 4 years now and I'm Entirely satisfied. If I had to buy a new bass, it would be a low lgre more and finer. So its kind, this bass suits me perfectly.

What I like most is the character of rock and roll bass. Both in the look in the sound.
What I like less is what makes it charming is the size of the beast, its weight. This is a clumsy heavy facade, she may be surprised by its accessibility.

Very good quality price ratio, especially for 280 now ^ ^.
With the experience I