Stagg BC300
Stagg BC300

4-string bass guitar from Stagg belonging to the BC300 series.

bootsy1304 bootsy1304
Publié le 02/19/07 à 18:43
Hello everybody, this short presentation, stagg BC300.

Appere would be manufactured in China ...
24 frets, a micro Jazz, micro precision, 1 volume knob and a tone for each entry.
Channel concerned, rosewood fingerboard seems ...

Nothing extra low passive entry at stagg bought 180 euros.

The neck is thin, and very pleasant, to my taste even better now that has some lower prices much higher, but hey it's still a matter of taste after all!

Reasonable access to acute, there is not a torture to be reached, that said to play the 24 th on the E string it requires some dexterity and long fingers ...

Very light, nice shape.

We have no choice for the masses of sound, this said with a good amp that makes him pretty good

Well I play everything, it goes from jazz, funk, rock, blues, .... same variety, it is not my main bass, and I defretté this bass after a new purchase to get me to the fretless.

I play on a Ashdown MAG 300 with cab 4 * 10 of the same mark, the receiver is more than good I obtain something reasonable with this bass, I get a good sound fretless, round and warm, I can also go to push the medium and get closer to jaco sound, but hey I say get closer

I think changing the pickups and MECHANICAL soon, it will save me buying a better fretless for a few more tps, bass violin is comfortable and reasonable it will not lose money, at worst, everything is recoverable then

I've had it three months ...

I dislike:
microphones, a parasite that faith that mounts the tone a little, the wiring of the bass should be there also PCBS I think.

The knobs are the big stew, and 3 were lame after 2 weeks, they do more, but it's good tjrs adjustable this is, but I'll also changed.

The mechanisms of tuning are not terrible either, I had to tighten several times already!

The lack of punch in the low, low output, even if the receiver fills this gap ...

Like:

the handle are weight, ease of play in general, its price.

Basically apart the handle and it weighs it did not grd thing for her level money it is really only for those 180 euros ...

I took this bass with a one ds store, the price gave me the eye ... I took it, play 5 minutes and left with was really optics ds tt to get back slowly, no need for a war machine for that!

I would do the same choice ds the same context, upon a study of the optical instrument, resumed after a long stop, so no, there is better now for a hundred euros more