Stagg B300
Stagg B300

4-string bass guitar from Stagg belonging to the Standard series.

fredjm fredjm
Publié le 05/01/04 à 03:41
Manufacture Corenne
-20 Frets, 2 standard jazz bass pickups
Bridge-standard jazz bass
Volumes 1 -2 tonalitbr />-solid alder body, rosewood handle Saddle.

Channel correct the average jazz bass
Touch-bit identical to the original prs US
Weight-standard jazz bass
-Not too dsquilibre
Accs-acute to correct
Channel not tiring
Caractrisqtique short of jazz bass

-We find CHARACTERISTICS sound of jazz bass, however, is less incisive sound with a little less relief (as the original US).
For large-against default, the string of plays in Premire boxes sounds weaker than the others despite a change of rope and rglages the trigger guard. I therefore strongly advised to replace the pickups (one hundred euros for the set fender), because the violin is worth it. This will correct the default and therefore will provide a real jazz bass sound.

I use it for more than six months, I am satisfied with TRS except the little weakness auniveau microphones.
-Trs is enjoyable to play and little tiring.
-The finish is exceptional, and violin. Too bad that we should consider a change of micro, otherwise it would be perfect.
Report unbeatable price-quality as always with Stagg (about 160 euros), which is less than 300 euros with the change of microphones (set fender US) against 380 for envrion SQUIER Jazz Bass (worst).