- The country manufactures or she does I do not really know (it's an opportunity)
- 20 boxes, 2micros
- 1volume bass, and a precision 1volume mdium (strings more or less sensitive)
- The handle is quite enjoyable, at the same time it's my first bass and compare it with my acoustic guitar, the neck is perfect
- Access in acute is very very easy (but low is not for the treble ^ ^)
- Ergonomics not bad but it slumps, it is also quite heavy compared to others of this size
- Sound is not very very nice but not expect the moon that price
- It should have enough all styles of music for beginners is the "must" because the strings are quite the handle moves away and we must support what muscle fingers
- I play with a 20W combo stagg in so it's not a standard that comes out
- By putting all the knobs on a low background gives her a powerful enough but just grsille, it is not very clear, lowering a lil bit while the sound is quite nice but a 20W amp means very little ...
- My sound prfres are in mdiums or she is doing ok, serious grsillants a little and not much EHJV ... I dtest when the Mi touching the rope and comes after her because the microphone does not pick up well
I use it for 7 months and its j'apprcie ct ducati, for against the sound is really for beginners and learn ... The report qualitprix is not very bad because the bass is doing not bad when even a little weight despite a lev and sounds mean.
I would do this choice for the budget and as beginners, now that I master a little, she no longer fits too much too.