< Tous les avis Vantage 225 B-1
Vantage 225 B-1
Anonymous
Published on 09/15/07 at 03:45
Made in Korea
20 frets, 1 micro-type precision, 1 volume, 1 tonalitbr /> Manche screwed in Maple

USE

Channel ok
Access by acute
Ergonomic body ok
Weight: I got a bit heavy
Despite several rglages, the strings are too high
-> Great efforts to shrink the ropes

SONORITS

Used mainly to rock his sonority gets stuck good. A clicking sound / mtallique with tonalities max.

However I find the strength not so micro ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

10 years already I have this bass. It was used extensively in rpet and various small concerts.
Robust, sound microphones is worth the price. Maybe later, I amliorerais mics ...

Not bad to start playing (it's my first bass), I've seen better and easier to Get You Started but hey I like this bass ^^

A few hiccups though:
* The jack a little temperamental
* Grsillements of moving the knob of tonalities