< Tous les avis Vantage Avenger
Vantage Avenger
enighman enighman

«  the steal:) »

Published on 06/13/11 at 19:07
Made in Japan, 20 boxes, a micro PB (precision) two knob (vol + tone) What classic!
vintage style bridge fender jazz bass maple neck in C rather fine

the handle is super nice I do not lace I never ever tired that I am a guitarist, I find it very comfortable this is the point that pushed me to buy the spell in general +
access is sharp as normally as possible, it is no harm to play down.
for ergonomics I find it very comfortable in my weight down not too light not too heavy not far from it even as I said above I play it for hours unlike the previous opinion I have not felt it spurred the nose but it must be with a leather strap with my face inside is not running which prevents friction
for her it's almost plug 'n play it alone vien knob two microphone sound is intuitively

I play blues to heavy rock and it suits me to perfection the sound is warm with good sustain, slaps it on good slap
I will seem crazy but I tried the beast of a boss ME50 Guitar
Loved É I played the bass solo in one of these days (pink floyd) chorus + delay its super we believe it Anyway I use an amp with ARIA AB30
frankly that is happiness this low there's no sound I'd rather not ... good clean when I say that is the tone knob a Zero I do not like the jazzy sound that comes out but that's just because I have no particular preference for the sound I imagine others will find this its more than interesting (not me: ()

I use it for more than two months + handle super nice and more I love the maple fingerboard itself it slips my god I love the way it reddish wood grain under the varnish and more it is accompanied my guitar has the same color and mechanics classy engraved with the V-back and well on the sound that suits me perfectly good sound hot
I sincerely for the less any way (good for the story): the first time I saw her I loved as hated as the handle head I found a horrible first glance, but after trying I decided to buy it for the reasons mentioned above, well since I find cute she headed out of the mouth and the personality for it is a rather special design
aquérire before I tested the Yamaha BB400 manufactured in Japan and also from the same manufacturer as this one (makutsumoku) something like this is that once manufactured the dailleurs epiphone II aria aria and other washburn and skylark
a quite old model home Höfner a short scale fender and a copy Eko Jazzbass fender stagg Jazzbass mexico and my preference goes to the side of his Yamaha with its powerful microphones and as warm as the vantage and significantly more accurate than the Jazzbass (and fender stagg) for Eko and HOFNER plustot are models of low cost so I will not dwell too much above the
for stagg he parried it has a beautiful violin and it's worth investing in good mics for the bass but frankly I find it ugly plustot (matter of taste) and my violin and my vantage yamaha ex has nothing to envy no other bass 30 years old and have no igratinure nothing to say as the varnish has not aged
the value is huge for me for that I paid next to nothing a real steal and I chilled the chosen without even thinking that's sure
PS for the pictures I have taken the same day or I u I u not the time to put the ropes like a pro;)

Images linked to this review