Warwick Corvette Standard Bubinga
Warwick Corvette Standard Bubinga
matmicha matmicha
Published on 07/04/06 at 00:02
It is a low-made in Germany
24 frets
2 MEC pickups style Jazzbass
Bridge into two types Warwick (good quality)
knob a volume knob a pickup balance and a tone knob
Channel zebrawood

The handle is covered by 4 points. It is zebrawood good on the other hand I find it is true that its design is unique compared to a fender or a musicman but it is still nice that it finally seems sleeves Warwick is: we like it or not. I like when I also have a jazz bass.
Access to acute is correct that the 24th box is a little hard to access but it's a small detail.
The balance of the set is amazing!!
It adjusts sound pretty quickly.

Other than that it's a very nice bass with a potato's really on top of the handle. Personal I play rock man enough then this instrument seems to suit me perfectly.
The instrument weighs weight due to its bubinga body but it offers an interesting sound.
The set is nothing to say.
It must be said that the sound sounds quite modern. Forget the old vintage sound but my god it's against potato by Low .......!!!( tested: a trace elliot commando 15, Fender BXR 100 and a sound system by passing through 2X 400w a tube preamp

It's been a week since I bought used but is in very good condition
The most: the sound, the handle, balance, aesthetics and the various tricks (style access to electronic or screw the handle)
Cons: the weight (for the less sturdy) and I do not see the rest ... we will see a further use.
The price / quality ratio is honest if I have the right price it turns into € 1000 / 1100 is a beautiful instrument have justified the price especially when you see the rates charged by American brands!
Me at least I did not know Warwick but now I am conquered!

now it's been a good year that I play it. Then the little problem with this bass passive version is the output level: it is quite small. Other than that I'm still happy with this instrument, it has shown remarkable studio mainly due to its build quality. ha yes! To pick the sound it is really beautiful "crunch" slightly and gives a well rock blues and even metal ...