[NAMM] Warwick Fortress LTD 2014 Bass
Warwick Fortress LTD 2014 4- and 5-string bass guitar to be premiered at NAMM 2014.
Since 2001, Warwick has been introducing a Limited Edition bass guitar every year and 2014 is no exception.
This year's LTD is based on a Warwick Fortress bass. It comes with a Wenge neck, a Birdseye Maple fingerboard and a Swamp Ash body with a 3/8 Birdseye Poplar top. Plus, the Fortress LTD 2014 is equipped with Nordstrand "Fatstack" pickups, active MEC three-way electronics and features a special Nirvana Black Finish.
The Warwick Fortress LTD 2014 will be available in 4- and 5-string versions from April 2014.
- 3/8" poplar burl / swamp ash body
- 34" (long) scale, bolt-on Wenge neck
- Birdseye maple fretboard with 24 jumbo bronze (extra hard) frets, black dot inlays and 20" radius
- Black fluorescent side dots
- Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Birdseye poplar headstock
- Warwick machine heads
- Just-A-Nut III Brass nut
- Passive Nordstrand Fat Sacks pickups
- Active MEC 3-way electronics
- Controls: Volume/Balance P/P stacked / Treble / Mid (P/P for midrange selection, 250 Hz/800Hz) / Bass
- 2-piece brass Warwick bridge
- 4-string available as right-handed only, 5-string available as right- and left-handed
- Nirvana Black OFC finish
- Satin chrome hardware
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Aluminium RockCase RC 10830 SA W included
- Includes individually issued certificate of authenticity
Warwick Fortress LTD 4 2014 pictures:
Warwick Fortress LTD 5 2014 pictures:
More info at www.warwickbass.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] DigiTech has a new Bass Whammy in 2014 DigiTech introduces a new edition of its Bass Whammy, a modernized version designed for bass players that will debut at NAMM.
- [NAMM] RockBass Bootsy Collins Space Bass Warwick will debut new Bootsy Collins signature bass at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Jens Ritter for X-Men Fans If there's something that can't be denied about Jens Ritter is his creativity, and his new 5-string bass dedicated to X-Men fans is proof of that.