Yamaha BBN4 III
tofe tofe
Publié le 07/19/06 à 08:48
- Made in Taiwan
- 24 frets 2 humbuckers
- SETTING THE volume by a microphone, a Tone gnrale, passive electronic.

Good round, closer in terms of ease of play as a Jazzbass of precision, is well suited to small hands good ergonomics, good balance, not too heavy, we get many opportunities with its the two pickups and a Tone knob of effective.

I play a fender frontman 25 watt or headphones through a pandora PX3B, I like all music rock, blues, pop and jazz and this bass is versatile trs in terms of sound. With 2 humbucker sounds can be obtained trs rock / hard rock but more jazz.

I have this bass for a year and I am fully satisfied. APRs have tried a lot of bass in this price range (Squier, ibanez, peavey millennium ...), I bought this one new, late SERIES price for 340 euros (a reduction of about 80 / 100 euros) and I am satisfied with TRS. Note that after a few months, I redid the sleeve rglages, accuracy and action, and an instrument rgl the hair, it's been really the difference. It does dsacorde hardly an enjoyable round, good sound, looks nice .... I think to buy a Fender Jazzbass soon, but I think I will keep it when the same! a good choice for beginners who wants to progress to a good level, without being limited by his instrument.
For my part I play guitar in a modest amateur for over 10 years and I got the bass dernire anne, I do not play in groups but tappe beef occasionally.
In conclusion gnral good bass and trs well for its class in price, it does replace the BB404 that must be in the same vein, but I do the have not tried.