< Tous les avis Yamaha Motion Bass MB-III
toekneesee toekneesee

« I have extensive history with this model »

Published on 06/01/16 at 14:40
Audience: Anyone
I fell in love with these when they first came out in 1985 when I was 16 yrs. old. I was able to finally obtain one about '91 and I've had it ever since (they came in 4 colors; wine red, white, black, and purple {mine is the wine red model plus I sanded the back of the neck as well as added an on-board active EQ but am seriously thinking of switching back to passive}. All had gold hardware, fine tuning bridges (except the MB-I series) and fully painted finishes except the fretboard). These are EXTREMELY rare basses!!! I've looked all over for the other 3 colors, to no avail (at least not ones available for sale and in decent shape). If anyone knows of any, PLEASE let me know! (toekneesee@hushmail.com) I've attached a photo of mine from before I put the active EQ in

Images linked to this review

• photo