< Tous les avis Yamaha BB614

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the BB series

MGR/robbee1111 MGR/robbee1111

« Yamaha BB614 »

Published on 11/16/10 at 15:00
Yamaha model BB614 was my first base guitar I purchased 5 years ago. I have always felt that Yamaha prices in the BB series line of bass guitars were very good. And quality was excellent for what you are paying for. I own a Black bb614 and taught myself to play with it. I have been playing bass guitars for the past 5 years and I love it. The only problem if any I have with the BB614 Yamaha is the weight of the guitar. It is somewhat heavy, however once you play everyday as I do you get use to it. I learned to play bass by ear. I listen to RandB groups from the 80's and at the same time I play the bass line to the song I am listing to. This is a great way to learn how to play because you hear yourself playing along with the music you are listing to. It make you feel like you are playing along live with the band.

I do most of my musical shopping online at Amazon. This way I get the different sellers and the various price range. When I purchased my Yamaha BB614 the price range was $350.00- $450.00. Naturally I made the wise purchase price of $350.00 in 2005 and I always felt I received a GREAT price. I look now online at some stores and the BB614 is selling for over $400.00 still. So I always felt that Amazon was the place for me to shop.

I like the Yamaha BB614 because is has a great sound and the ease of playing the unit. This was my first bass guitar so I always felt that this guitar is my favorite to play.

The only problem and there are not many is that the Yamaha BB614 is a little heave. However once you get use to playing the guitar daily as I do, you get use to the guitar. Other than this, again I am pleased with this guitar.

The yamaha BB614 I own is Black and has 4strings. The construction is this guitar I feel is as best construction as the top guitar makers on the market. It has simple volume and tone knobs that are constructed well. Overall I rate the construction of the Yamaha BB614 scale 1 thru 10 ten as being best. I rate a 8

Playing base guitar for me has made a great difference in mylife. I am so happy and enjoy picking up this great field of instrument playing I would not trade it for nothing. The money you invest in music can be beneficial for the rest of your life. And playing guitar is the best reward for my money I have spent.