< Tous les avis Yamaha BB614

sigmunfred sigmunfred

«  Very good value for money »

Published on 04/18/13 at 01:25
See previous opinions

Handle very nice. Very good ergonomics. Access to acute is easy. Regarding the sound, as there is versatility in this low, you should know what you want before you look ...

Very versatile (I repeat myself) so .... I play exclusively with a preamp DI Tech 21 SansAmp, which not leave me a lot of opportunities.

Very good value for money, good violin. Not being trained bass player (just like a musician who occasionally add "real" bass on their compositions), I may not be all of the arguments to try and compare this low by comparison with other. But the fact is that I have ears and this bass, it does not shame me, far from it!
So yes, I do it again this choice (it was not until I could go back in time ..........)