Yamaha RBX374
Yamaha RBX374

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the RBX series.

enhancer88 enhancer88
Publié le 03/10/10 à 05:32
read previous reviews.

contrary to what I read on the first opinion: the handle is far from end ... it is even very thick it's pretty unpleasant.

the weight is correct! the shape is nice and can easily play it.

access to acute condition is easy to find all times of interest given that its frieze a max on this bass.

we get a sound so easily haha. but then to say it's a good sound ... I'm not so sure he got a little disgusted by the time I took any other bass I did not want to let go and exchange it against the RBX:)

the paint is pretty crappy and removed easily, perhaps a manufacturing defect ... but the back of the body has almost no paint to tell you ...

the RBX is suitable for all styles of music there are no worries about that.

the apparent slap really hard on it you really have to type like a nag. more of the strings that come in contact with the microphone we face a very big crack annoying

I used (AIS) for 3 years
I acquired it by chance that my brother sold it to me for almost nothing ...
what I like is the price to play on an active and versatile enough to allow good progress.

value for money is not bad
but for the same price I would do not have that choice and I would look perhaps more to the occasion (the physical appearance of the bass is less important than its performance to start)