< Tous les avis Yamaha TRB4P

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the TRB series

MGR/Anonymous MGR/Anonymous

« Yamaha TRB 4P »

Published on 05/12/09 at 15:00
The finish it's a very fine translucent red/orange, the bass is on mint condition, the color is spectacular because depends on light it becomes more red or more orange, this the top line bass and I paid 600dls for it, on a hartke cabinet the bass sounds with a immaculate growl and clarity

I use it as my main bass, because the sound is wonderful, I think the piezo it's a very interesting plus, it gives another range of frequencies and surround the groove. I love the fit and the finish of this bass, I think the first TRB series are the best of Yamaha, it is very versatile you can play any kind of music with it

I think this bass is excelent, it's for professionals, the only thing I could say here would be that the piezo doesn't fit on all songs, but you can use the cut switch.

Is a neck-thru construction on a 5 pieces and 3 pieces maple body and the finish and quality are perfect glossy red/orange, the stap buttons are larger than the standard and that's good because they make you feel secure about carrying it