[NAMM] Benado Analog Multi-Effector
Benado Effects debuted its analog multi-effector at Summer NAMM 2011, featuring dual mono outputs, an effects loop for the delay and reverb effects, and a tuner output.
The multi-effects offers 5 effects:
- Class-A compressor with Mesh control: you can blend in the original signal to remove harsh compression sound.
- Distorsion which reproduces the sound of the Soldano Supercharger and the SLO 100, as well as an old Marshall's roar.
Soon to be available as a single unit, "The SloBurner".
- Overdrive which can be set up to be responsive to your playing, like a tube amp.
- Digital delay designed to reproduce the analog sound of the TC 2290.
- Reverb, soon to be available as a stand alone pedal.
The product comes with two mono outputs, and effects loop so you can insert your own pedals in the effect chain, a tuner output with bypass switch, and the dedicated power out allows the unit to power your extenal pedals.
Pricing and Availability:
The multi-effects is available at the special price of $1100 (instead of $1349) for a limited time.
Demos are available on www.benadoeffects.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Vintage Summer Of Love V6MRHDX Thomas Blug has joined forces with Vintage guitars to produce a new signature model influenced by the man many people think of as the greatest guitarist of all time.
- [NAMM] Pigtronix Class A Boost Pigtronix has shown its Class A Boost, designed to fatten up and boost "anything you feed it," at Summer NAMM.
- [NAMM] Goodsell Amps Goodsell showcased several amps models at Summer NAMM, including the Super 17 MkIII and Dominatrix 18.