[Musikmesse][VIDEO] Boss GP-10 guitar processor
Boss has many new products for guitarists to show at Musikmesse this year, let’s have a look at the GP-10 processor.
The new Boss GP-10 is designed for use with any electric guitar but if you own an instrument equipped with the Roland GK pickup system, you get additional functions, such as alternate tunings, electric and acoustic guitar models, and more.
- 12 electric guitar models
- 9 acoustic guitar models
- 3 bass models
- 3 DSP guitar synth models
- 5 modeled multi-effects
- 30 COSM amp models
- 16 effect types with overdrive/distorsion, wah wah, chorus, delay, reverb, EQ, noise supressor, etc.
- 99 patch memory
- Alternate tunings: Open D, E, G and A, Drop D to A, D-Modal, Nasville, -12 to +12 semitone detune, 12 strings and user custom tuning
- Backlit LCD display (16 characters / 2 lines)
- DIN 13 pin GK guitar input
- 1/4” standard guitar input
- 1/4” guitar output
- 1/4” L/Mono and R line outputs
- 1/8” headphone output
- 1/8” aux input
- 1/4” TRS expression pedal/switch inputs
- USB MIDI interface (type B)
Discover the Boss GP-10 at www.boss.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.