Boss ME-70 Effects Processor
Boss has announced the availability of its new ME-70 guitar multi-effect.
It is described as "A multi-effects unit that’s as easy as a stompbox." According to Boss, "The knob-laden design makes tone creation a snap, but with a powerful COSM AMP section derived from the GT-10, the ME-70 takes the “EZ effects” concept to new heights."
- Dedicated knobs for each parameter for fast, friendly operation
- New COSM Preamp section derived from GT-10 and Legend series
- EZ TONE for quick, easy editing
- Four footswitches and Expression pedal
- PHRASE LOOP function in DELAY section, with 38 seconds of recording time
Check out www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/ME-70/index.html for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gator Viper Series Bags Gator has unveiled the new Viper Series Guitar/Laptop Gig Bags.
- Godin Multiac Series - Grand Concert Duet Released at this past Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, the new Godin Multiac Grand Concert Duet Ambiance is described as "the next generation of the electro/acoustic nylon string guitar."
- Gibson Tribal V Available beginning in early March 2009, the Tribal V will be produced in a limited run of just 350 guitars, and is destined to appeal to both collectors and players alike.