DigiTech is showcasing its iPB-10 programmable pedalboard at the NAMM show.
The DigiTech iPB-10 programmable pedalboard has an iPad providing real-time view of your entire rig. The pedalboard opens up to reveal an iPad dock, and with the free iPB-Nexus app you can control every function. The Tone Library included in the app lets you store, organize, and rate your favorite presets.
DigiTech iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard Features:
- Use your iPad to create, store and save amp and pedal setups
- Works via the free iPB-Nexus app
- 87 pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from
- 2 x Audio DNA2 DSP processor
- 100 User/Factory presets
- Use up to 10 pedals per preset
- Effects loop
- Compatible with iPad 2 and iPad
iPB-10 Rear Panel Features:
- 1/4" guitar input
- 1/4" amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4" effects loop
- Stereo 1/4" line output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level
- Stereo XLR outputs with ground lift switch
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/4" external footswitch control
- USB port for audio streaming
- DC power input
- Power switch
Visit www.digitech.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.