DigiTech RP1000
DigiTech RP1000
Sat'Ryani Sat'Ryani

«  Bought on advice retourn 15 days after! »

Published on 05/11/10 at 09:53
You can do anything with this pedal, nothing wrong ... but it lacks the essential: SOUND !!!

USE

Configuration archi single compar other pdaliers, edition very easy!
Manual in English now, download the site for the Frenchman!

I used it with an Ibanez SAS32 FM / DRS live mixer two Fostex PM2 MKII.
The clean sounds are very good, the correct effect without being transcendent, for against for distos, did not at all !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I test 15 days, I have come full circle ... I basically tried all pdaliers that exist, each with its peculiarity ... I would prfr RP1000 for its simplicity of use and the sound rendering, but beware, has never replace the sensation of a tube amp, whatever people say ...
Qualitprix the report is correct, it all depends what you want to do ... for me, it is returned from where he came, I replace it for an amp 5w lamps ...
I do not do it again this choice for my personal use!