Eventide has unveiled the Modfactor, a stompbox like the great TimeFactor, but for modulations.
- 25 Stereo or Mono Modulation Effects
- Two Independent Modulators, Each with 7 Waveshapes, Envelope, or ASDR
- 10 Main Effect Types
- Instant Program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 40 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- 12-second Looper
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
Watch the video
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.