Truetone H2O V1
Truetone H2O V1
Before_ Before_

«  chorus excellent, but decent discrete echo »

Published on 02/07/13 at 01:11
An echo digital and analog chorus.
Alim classic or 9V battery.
A second outlet for its untreated
Bought secondhand got rolling because the chorus was wrong.
The seller (on this site) is dishonest and I should have stayed on the first seller finally that's life.
That I did repair, phew

Turning on tests we find what we need.
The manual is not clear at all, there are just some suggestions setting.
To know what is width and stuff, look for yourself on the web.
Two switches, one to activate the echo another chorus.
And a switch to go from short to long echo (manual change).

The chorus is really interesting, I have a small clone (reference) and a boss ce5 (the stuff that nobody wants to redeem yourself) ... Well it still sounds different!
This is whirling water (h2o eh), yum.
The echo is correct (after welding that I have to redo it works again this p ***** pedal has caused me many problems).
You can adjust the volume and repetition, and duration.
I personally put light volume to enrich my game without it becoming overwhelming.

I edit my opinion, I was in rage myself fooled by unscrupulous vendor (not to say a bastard).
After heating the amp, plugged the guitar and switched the effect .. there is happiness. I've had a two week what.
I have several chorus (what is the plural of chorus?) Home.
I did not echo (long hesitated with the space echo boss tested in a mate, which is great I guess, but tight finances) and no thunes or desire to slam 200 balls in a Strymon or other ( that sounds of thunder is ok but there is).
I would do a choice? bah the extent or range is rather riqueraque in the field and those rates, so I would do the choice, it is a good alternative that the h2o that is no longer manufactured (I can already see the ads: vintage, rare, is no longer manufactured to justify a sale price shameful in some time).
They also have very big but the prices are too, so why not one day, in the meantime, I'll try to find settings that suit me, it's job, because the chorus is very responsive and rich.