Truetone H2O V1
Truetone H2O V1
Anonymous

«  Yum! »

Published on 03/29/12 at 13:50
This includes an analog chorus pedal and a digital echo. It is not rack mountable, and the effects can not be modified except by turning the knobs.
Simple connection: 1 In, 1 Out "wet" Out 1 "dry", and fuche a sector with Boss type 9V center negative.

Setup is simple: three knobs and a footswitch for effect, plus a toggle switch on the side echo. These two effects are independent, and I think his first passes in the echo and then in the chorus.
For chorus: SPEED (adjusts the speed of "rotation"), WIDTH (adjusts the depth of modulation) and DELAY TIME (very slightly delaying the processed sound to amplify the chorus).
To echo: ECHO TIME (duration between the time you play and when the echo "return"), REPEAT (number of repetitions, knowing he can not go to infinity), EFFECT LEVEL (volume of his treatise, the direct sound always happens). And inter rocker, which allows to move from an echo less than 300/330 ms to about a little more than 2 seconds.
I have not had with the manual, so no judgment on this point.

I use this pedal with a guitar.
The chorus is a gem, which can range from very light chorus to highlight an arpeggio up a feeling of subsea Leslie, through all intermediaries. Only small downside, mine "whistle" a bit when I switched.
Echo is also superb, it has, and it is important to note, almost the behavior of an analog echo: repetition is less severe than the direct sound. on the other hand, the echo is not "dirty" or modulated, and it becomes still realize that it's digital.

I use this pedal for about 10 months. I have not tried other similar pedal before buying, rather c'Ã was a whim.
What I like in this pedal, it is these sounds. What I dislike is its form, not really "pedalboard-friendly"!
The ratio Q / P in my opinion is good, especially if, like me, it is found in the $ 100. With experience, it is likely that I would do the same choice!