Truetone H2O
Truetone H2O
alextazy alextazy

«  good but not great »

Published on 11/27/13 at 13:04
analog chorus and digital delay

simple

the chorus is .. water ... it is aptly named!
but I'm not a fan of chorus
the delay is simple and produces breath unless you have a super power supply
Remember the stack, these things consume too
delay the lack of opportunities, it is at first but you get tired

I quickly exchanged against a good delay (nova repeater, which I love) because I did not use my chorus and I liked the delay
this is a good product for those who want not to bother too but in my opinion it is much better.