< Tous les avis Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Maltigow Maltigow

«  Very good surprise! »

Published on 03/13/14 at 08:32
86 modeling effects (modulation, delay and reverb) in the format "stompbox" classic + tuner, so significant that I must quote mode.
Pedal extremely well thought out and looks solid. "Who the air" because we have to see if all the controls take the long term.
Stereo inputs and outputs, power supply via batteries or 9V DC classic.
The format is just great for this type of tool. I secretly dreamed of a dedicated "delays / modulation" compact to put the end of my pedalboard ... Really happy solution.

The manuals are arranged online and essential, especially for the list of effects.
The general principle is that you can store channels 5/6 effects, I think there are 50 presets.
We can name, I find this little extra interesting.
3 ways to use "live":
- Presets are assigned to a "cascade" (one existing!) And password footswitch presets review
- It shows a particular effect and acts as a bypass footswitch
- Effect "Line Selector" which bypass all of a sudden everything is downstream is added

I find that it lacks two things ...
- A looper / recordeur: Some delays are to 4s, it would have been cool to be able to manage even that these 4 sec with a record start / stop record / stop loop on the footswitch.
- The direction of the "Line Selector," which bypasserait suddenly everything is upstream. (Or bypass the 'x effects following' as a loop)

I put him 8 for this, but I feel guilty because it's nitpicking ...

No complaints regarding the quality of effects ... And especially to the overall quality of sound. The pedal is not true bypass, but very very transparent. I especially dwelt on the delays and some modulation effects and is very well finished. No unnecessary control or crappy. The effect palette is impressive and well varied ... Classic, softs, extreme, lots of interesting things.

Big plus:
- The noise reductor I find really damn good ... The pedal itself seems quiet but as I plug in the end pedalboard, it is welcome.
- Graphic EQ very transparent and very efficient, very pleasant surprise!

I've never been a big user of reverbs / delays / modulations. I bought this pedal for me to put a little more seriously, strengthen somewhat the presence of my sound, etc., not even sure I will include it in my pedalboard actually. As said before, I had always wanted a box to do everything at the end of the chain, so when I saw the MS70CDR out, I fell quickly.
In addition to assuming the role perfectly multi-delay, it replaced my graphic EQ, my noise reductor, my tuner / mute, an ABY and downright my Vibratrem the Vibrato effects DoubleTremolo being more versatile and De ... Best quality! Pleasantly surprised and impressed overall. A very nice product.