Epiphone launches the Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom
Epiphone and Trivium guitar player, Matt Heafy, introduce the Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Signature, with two 6 and 7 string versions.
- Mahogany body
- Maple veneer top
- Set-in mahogany neck with SlimTaper 1960's D shaper
- Axcess heel
- Ebony fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Block inlays
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68" on the 6-string and 1-7/8" on the 7-string version
- White and black binding (7-ply on top, 5-ply on headstock, single ply on fingerboard)
- Deluxe tuners with Tulip buttons
- 2 active EMG 85 Alnico V (neck) and 81 ceramic (bridge) on the 6-string version
- 2 EMG 707 Alnico V (neck) and 81-7 (bridge) on the 7-string version
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector, 9V battery
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- Black hardware
- Gloss Ebony finish
The Epiphone Matt Heafy Signature ships with an certificate of authenticity in a binder with photo and Epiphone StrapLocks. Price and availability are to be announced. You will find more details on www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wild Customs The Vulture Premium guitar Wild Customs introduces the Premium version of The Vulture electric guitar in a unique white finish.
- [NAMM] Fender releases Mustang V2 amplifiers Fender introduces the second generation of Mustang guitar amplifiers, with 5 new amp models and 5 new effects.
- [NAMM] New Washburn Paul Stanley Starfire guitar Kiss guitar player Paul Stanley signs a new Washburn PS10 Starfire guitar based on the PS12 model.