Gibson launches a new Flying V 7-string model in Ebony High-Gloss finish, with EMG pickups.
- Mahogany Body
- Glued-in Ebony Neck with rounded V7 Profile
- 22 frets, Rosewood Fingerboard, 12” Radius, no inlays
- 1.969” Nut Width
- Steinberger Gearless Tuners (gold)
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge with V-shaped string-thru tail plate (zamak, gold plated)
- EMG 707 (Alnico) Pickup (neck) and EMG 81–7 (ceramic) Pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume controls, 1 tone control, 1 three-way selector
- Ebony High Gloss Finish
- Comes with a flight case
Full product details are available at www2.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.