Squier announces the availability of a new Baritone Jazzmaster in the Vintage Modified series, with a long-scale and A to A tuning.
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and white pearl Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Scale length: 30”
- Vintage style tuners
- 2 Duncan Designed JM-101B Alnico 5 bridge and JM-101N Alnico 5 neck single coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way blade-type pickup switch
- Fixed Top Loader bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Antigua finish with matched pickguard
Suggested price for this new Squier Vintage Modified Baritone Jazzmaster is 479€ / $549.99. More info at www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.