Squier Vintage Modified Baritone Jazzmaster
Squier announces the availability of a new Baritone Jazzmaster in the Vintage Modified series, with a long-scale and A to A tuning.
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and white pearl Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Scale length: 30”
- Vintage style tuners
- 2 Duncan Designed JM-101B Alnico 5 bridge and JM-101N Alnico 5 neck single coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way blade-type pickup switch
- Fixed Top Loader bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Antigua finish with matched pickguard
Suggested price for this new Squier Vintage Modified Baritone Jazzmaster is 479€ / $549.99. More info at www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Expressiv, new electric guitar with built-in MIDI Rob o’Reilly has launched a new KickStarter project to fund his Expressiv electric guitar with built-in MIDI controller.
- New FX Amps delay pedal on Ulule French boutique manufacturer FX Amps has launched a new crowdfunding project on Ulule for its Heartbeat delay pedal for guitar.
- Gibson reissues Robby Krieger’s Les Paul The Gibson Custom Shop reproduces “L.A. Woman”, the 1954 Les Paul Custom nicknamed by The Doors’ guitarist.