Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special
After the Jazzmaster and Jaguar HH, Fender is now presenting a new version of its "basic" Jaguar in the brand's Classic Player Special series.
The new Classic Player Jaguar Special guitar updates the brand's iconic Jaguar model with some thoroughly modern improvements, including hotter pickups, a cut switch, a new Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a 9.5" fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain.
- Alder body
- Polyester finish
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 24"
- Chrome hardware
- Fender® Vintage Style Tuning Keys
- Fender® Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge With Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell on 3 Color Sunburst; 3-Ply Mint Green on Candy Apple Red
- Two Special Design Hot Jaguar® pickups
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit: 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, Tone; "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch
Viewers of this article also read...
- OohLaLa Manufacturing Synth Mangler Ooh La La Manufacturing has released the Synth Mangler, a fuzz box that is actually a little more than just a fuzz box...
- Korg releases new tuner models Korg has announced new releases in its reputed line of tuners with two new models dedicated to bluegrass and hawaiian instruments.
- Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Fender introduces a Classic Player Special version of its Jaguar HH.