Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 Variax 600
Rabanne000 Rabanne000
Published on 01/01/08 at 06:34
Modlisation guitar, I think not need to list the modlises scratch.
1 volume, 1 tone, 1 slecteur microphones / guitars.
A mache trs end, flatter than a conventional round stratum (as for back as the frets).

Channel trs enjoyable to play, very flat, the frets are thinner than a gibson, more than one strat Paisses, the sensation of play approaches (in less anyway).

Access in acute done everything correct (double cutaway.
It is a bit heavier than a Start.

This gives a good sound VERY easily, I will discuss the sounds below.

Point ngatif:

The output levels can be very Ingala diffrent between the guitars (logical single coil humbucker ...), but it is adjustable with the Workbench I strongly recommend. (T corrected this problem on the new Variax 600: see my other review).

No microphones, which is good for those who likes to play catch between their computer and amp, but for users Ebow, went like a sound (a little louder).

I put 8 which is a very good note (I must be the margin of the day I will note a US Start, PRS or other high-end guitars)

Ah, the important point.

To remain as I confess objetctif can be in love with his Fender (I play a Start with a Blues Deluxe)

My AYou PCHS, I can tell you that the guitars are modlises plustot Russias.
Sure, purists multi-millionaires go your way, is not sound 100% like the original. But with a compressor (a lacks a bit of compression) and an amp lamps is that of happiness. Of the Tele Les Paul Special through the 12-string acoustic and a superb sound.

A big highlight for Gibson ES are amazing (Go Go Go Johnny B Good)

Well you have not inquitez also works very well on a transistor amp (I have a Line6 Spider 2112).

I explain any more, I just want to give you the urge to try it, the guitar will do the rest (notice to dtracteurs Variax rebels, who have never touch one)

I use it for two years, I sold for model above.

Indeed for an old guitar (not me) the Variax 300 can make a cheap.
The 600 is the same with a round of very good quality and vibrato, and offers a better quality price.

Any fawn even for 2000 will not scratch so much.

I advised the PERONNES like me was not sure if a Start or a Gibson (I take the brands) would please them thoroughly. 500 aves here for you both (and even more) with some accssoires ring perfectly.